Wednesday 20 May 2015

Creating false eyebrows

To get our creative ideas flowing, Branka showed us how to create false eyebrows that we could adhere to the face, using a variety of materials. After showing us how to create the pieces, she then asked us to create our own based on the theme we had picked.

Products:
-Liquid latex
-Assortment of feathers
-Sequins
-Wig lace

Step by step:
-Cut out an eyebrow shape in the wig lace
-Begin to build up the brow by applying individual feathers to the wig lace which have been dipped in liquid latex
-Add sequins where desired to create an edgy, tribal eyebrow

My created eyebrow

Evaluation:
I really loved this lesson because I didn't know that the technique to create these eyebrows was so simple. I loved the creative aspect of the lesson and being able to just have free reign with my design was something that was really fun. I added an array of natural looking feathers to my eyebrow design in keeping with the tribal theme. I also added some golden coloured sequins which worked as a nice contrast. I really loved learning this technique and look forward to experimenting with different materials in future to create some beautiful designs.

1 comment:

  1. Brow Experts Final Touch Brows is the largest and most complete brow enhancing collection.
    With over 15 years experience in the Beauty Industry Danielle Kurukchi creator of Final Touch Brows knew something was missing. That complete brow range! A product line that had something for everyone, even for those who had no eyebrows, was the highest quality and still affordable. We serve in eyebrow pencil, eyebrow powder, Beauty tips, Cosmetics in aus, eyebrow makeup, Eyebrow Wigs, False Eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete